He loves to roll to get to places. He is still teething will those teeth ever come through. It's messing up his schedule & sleep. I've wondered if he has acid reflux... because he hasn't been feeding a full feeding at a time, and then he'll want to eat later on. He'll also get fussy, and he spits up every time he eats. But he is growing. He LOVES hair. He loves to grab it, pull it & eat it. He can scoot a bit, but hasn't been rolling a lot from his belly to his back. He still has the biggest smile. Josh seems to LOVE to be at home. He is always happy at home. It makes me laugh, but I do wonder if he will end up being a bit of a home body.
Speers Family Reunion
2 weeks ago





1 comment:
I love that big smile...he is so cute!
Post a Comment