Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Apple Hill









We had a great trip to apple hill. It was the first week they are open. Not the ideal time to travel there except you miss the crowds & traffic. However, my mom had never been there. We did the works got apple juice, apples & carmel, apple doughnuts, an apple fritter (for Tim). It was fun to see the beautiful view. Addie ran around the pond three times. She also like chasing after the geese. She found an area she called the meadow where she wanted us all to come, and watch her put on a show. 

2 comments:

Herlehy Family said...

Beautiful photos! I love the photo of Josh, he is so adorable!!!

Eric and Jill said...

I'm really hoping to take LaNea there this year. I'm glad she had so much fun. Eric keeps telling me that LaNea would be bored if I took her. :)Love proving him wrong.